Moving Platforms 2
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Moving Platforms 2 is a first-person platformer game. It has platforms that move, rotate and scale. The goal is to get to the top of the map.
- Platform: You can stand on the Platform
- Ghost: The Ghost is a Grey platform that the player can fall across
- Elevator: The Elevator move up and down and helps the player to get up on the map.
- Rotator: The Rotator rotates around the middle axis.
- Scalor: The Scalor scales in one direction.
- Blinker: The Blinker disappears every other second
- Slider: The Slider is rotating around the longer axis form 30 to -30 back to 30...
- Switcher: The Switcher is 1 sec on the 1. place and 1 sec on the 2. place. It's like 2 Blinkers
- 360 Shaker: The 360 Shaker rotates around the longest axis in one single direction.
- Collider Box: The Collider Box switches between 2 States: State 1: A Platform State 2: A Ghost. 1 State is during 1 sec.
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Difficult, First-Person, Gravity, hard, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||About an hour|
-Download the file for your operating sytem
-Open your file explorer and extract the files
-Open the folder and run the game.